August 3, 2017

Catching Up on RPGaDay For 2017


So I'd seen this on the Facebook feeds of a few of my friends, and had meant to hope in on Day One.  But that obviously didn't happen for assorted reasons.

Well, time to play catch up, and maybe even stay current with it.

#1) What published RPG do you wish you were playing right now?
This was a bit of a tough one, but 7th Sea 2nd edition wins out over Mutants & Masterminds.  I really like what John Wick and his team did with the new edition of 7th Sea, and I'd love to play more of it.

#2) What is an RPG you would like to see published?
Honestly not sure I really have an answer, as most of the properties I have an interest in gaming in already have pretty solid RPGs.  Maybe a Marvel RPG that centers on the Marvel Cinematic Universe and isn't quite as subject to the whims of the staff at Marvel Comics?

#3) How do you find out about new RPGs?
These days, it's mostly Facebook.  I'm sure there's a number of small-press/indy RPGs that I don't hear about, but to be honest I'm already staring down the bullet of the "too many RPGs, not enough time" barrel, so don't really need to add more RPGs to an already long list.

As for tomorrow, the answer to #4 may well surprise a number of folks.  It certainly surprised me once I sat down and thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment